H-2A Certification for Temporary or Seasonal Labor 


The H-2A program allows agricultural employers who anticipate a shortage of domestic workers to bring non-immigrant foreign workers to the U.S. to perform temporary or seasonal agricultural labor. 

Before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services can approve an employer’s petition for workers, an application must be submitted to the Department of Labor stating that there are not sufficient workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available and that the employment of aliens will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers. 

*****Important Forms***** 

Agri-Pro ETA-790 Fillable Form (Version) Click Here

*** When Filled out please Email to Inezstrick@agriprolabor.com ***